Paris

Paris

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break

Well as it turns out the purging of the house is WAY behind schedule. The kids have been sick off and on again. Now that spring is arriving my outdoor chores have doubled my to-do list and there just never seems to be enough time to do it all! Jessica ended up getting that flu that we were hoping to avoid in my last post. She has since had a case of strep. Life keeps on rolling.
On the scrapping front, I am trying very hard to get Andrew's scout album up to dat and I am starting on last summer's camping trip. I have done several pages that I will put into a family album one of these days. I am also planning to go thru old family photos with my mom and get names and dates of them. This will all be put together for a heritage album. Istill have a long list of other albums including Jessica's ABC and my BOM (Book of ME). The great thing about this addiction is I will never run out of material to scrap! Papar, maybe. Time , deffinately! But never run out of photos!
Here is one of my latest creations!

No comments: