Paris

Paris

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my very first Blog. I plan to use this space to Blog about me, my family, my pets, and my obsession- scrapbooking. I hope this helps to keep family and friends updated on the latest and greatest happenings in our small part of the universe. As the summer is comming to a close and we are preparing to start a new school year there is a rush to do all those things we planned for the summer but never had time for. I am attending an all day End-of-Summer crop on Saturday. I hope to finish at least one album. Next week we get to visit the kids new school and meet their teachers. Labor Day Weekend is our last summer weekend together and plan to make the most of it. Enjoy the posts and pics. Maybe someday I will figure out how to get the videos off my video camera and put them on here too!

No comments: